Madam Rosy's English Class Page

'Like' Madam Rosy's English Class Page

Google+ Followers

For Us: Busy Teachers!

Friday, February 26, 2010

ELEMENTS OF THE POEM : MR NOBODY

Salam sayang,
As I'd promised to my Alpha Angels,here's the notes ( PowerPoint slides) for our class yesterday.Sorry again because we couldn't do the lesson at the lab ( technical prob),but I hope you had fun & gained something yesterday from what we'd done in the class.

* I didn't upload all of the slides because you'd already got them in your mind map rite?

Hope you don't have any problem viewing it.Don't worry,I'll provide all of you with something next week for your revision,ok?


HERE'S THE STORY that I'd read yesterday and Bobby,Sam,Jay Jay & Danny acted it out :



HERE ARE THE SLIDES THAT I WANNA SHOW YOU.I've excluded some of them.

These are explanations on what each stanza is all about.

STANZA 1
STANZA 2

STANZA 3

STANZA 4


THE ELEMENTS OF THE POEM
( I've excluded some slides )











THE CROSSWORD PUZZLE WE'D DONE IN THE CLASS



That's all for now.Special for my AlphaAngels!Love u all so much!

Luv,
Miss Rosy =)

16 comments:

  1. thz you helped us to do our project

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome dear..glad 2 help =)
    do visit diz blog again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there!
    i really love the way you teach your students about mr nobody. wanna ask for your permission to teach my kids as well, since i'm only started teaching this literature this year. can i use your idea to teach my kids? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear Miss Miza,
    Thank you so much for dropping by..
    You may take anything from here,
    -as long as it's for the sake of our children,I'm so happy to be here to help & share.Thanks so much again,enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam, Miss Rozy, found your blog when searching for Mr Nobody.. quite interesting.... love to read ur blog.... K Ida..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ms Rozy, I'm preparing to teach my Form 1 students in the tuition class on this poem. As the syllabus is new, it's quite difficult to get the materials. Glad that I have come across your blog through Google search. Would like to ask for your permission to use the attractive pictures here?

    Thanks a lot,
    Lim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear K Ida & Lim (sorry,I don't know whether I should refer both of you as Mr,Miss,Mdm @ what..hehe)
    SORRY for the late reply of the comments..
    THANK YOU so much for the visits.If you need to use any materials from the blog,just take them.I'm so happy to be given a chance to share all the stuff with my teacher friends.Do visit the blog again k,because I'm now putting some efforts in making this blog 'alive' again..THANKS AGAIn..
    Luv,
    Mdm Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey ms rosy,
    very cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi...Mdm Rosy... Very nice idea. Glad to find you here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. assalamualaikum d petite n cute mdm rosy, ive been reading ur blog for a such a long time b4, n this is my 1st time writing to you.. your entries have really inspired me a lot.. n i really much interested in your approach of teaching..can i use some of them in my teaching too? in advance i want to thank you a lot n may Allah bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salam,
    Dear haneem,
    Thank you for the support
    and may ALLAH bless u too..=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. salam teacher, your approach of teaching literature here is very interesting. I wanna ask for your permission to use this as an example to teach my students about mr nobody. I think this will be useful for those whose are a bit weak in English language. your permission is very much appreciated, tq teacher ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. As'salam. I am a TESL student. I found your teaching method very interesting. Please do share your ideas on the blog on teaching methods. It inspires TESL students like me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peace be upon you..I'm sooo into your lesson..i'm planning to use this lesson this Wednesday..Thousands gratitude to you Madam Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Assalamualaikum.
    Thank you for the wonderful slides. I enjoy the lesson and am very interested in the word puzzle. Can I use it for my kids? Thank you so much again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just wondering, is 'squeaking door' considered a metaphor of mouse? I thought it was just about the door squeaking because it's not been oiled?

    ReplyDelete